[NEohioPAL] Geauga Radio play - additional auditions

Mark Cipra cipram at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 6 06:48:04 PDT 2009

We had a great turnout for auditions, but we'd like to see some more "radio faces" for most of the roles, so we're scheduling more auditions ....

Do You Have a Face for Radio Drama?
Auditions for Radio Boy
A Staged Radio Play by Joanne Durante

Directed By Mark Cipra
A Production of the Geauga Theater

The year is 1936.  An 11- year old boy, his older sister, and his parents move to Chardon, Ohio from the West Side of Cleveland in anattempt to reduce their expenses and survive the economic downturn when the father loses his job.  As the family's situation becomes increasingly dire, the radiobecomes the boy's escape from the grim realities of life....

Find this intriguing?  Well, we are...
Looking for a Diverse Cast of 16, including Male and Female Vocalists.

Auditions Oct. 12th-6:30 PM

Rehearsals Start Oct. 18th

Performances Nov 13-15.
For more details go to: