[NEohioPAL] Performers Needed for a Haunted Hayride in Green

Nathan Brant nathanb at akronymca.org
Tue Oct 6 07:43:26 PDT 2009

Each year, YMCA Camp Y-Noah and several community partners host a
Haunted Hayride in Green, Ohio.  The Hayride, which is held in Boettler
Park, covers 1.6 miles of spooks, zombies, mad scientists, freakshows,
and, of course, clowns.  Proceeds from this event support our local
youth through YMCA camping scholarships for children in need, as well as
providing college scholarships through the Portage Lakes Kiwanis and
Green Kiwanis Clubs.

We are looking for 30 skilled performers to make our scenes "come to
life."  Actors should be available from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. on
Friday and Saturday evenings.  The Haunted Hayride begins on October
16th and runs through October 31st.  There are no rehearsals.  There are
no set lines.  This is pure improve fun.

For more information, please call Nathan at Camp Y-Noah at 330-896-1964,
or send an email to nathanb at akronymca.org.  Thanks!