[NEohioPAL] STILL SEEKING ACTRESSES/ACTORS**PAID

KillingTimeLTD at aol.com KillingTimeLTD at aol.com
Tue Oct 6 17:37:11 PDT 2009

We are still seeking new blood for our 2009/2010 season of  inter-active
murder mysteries beginning Nov 7 in Cleveland and Nov 14 in Canton.

Female roles most needed:
    *   stereotypical dumb blonde
    *   French maid
    *   ingenue
    *   sexpot
Male:
    *   atypical businessmen, lawyers, mobsters, etc.
    *   Jimmy Stewart type everyman
Ideal candidates should be versatile with strong comedy chops.
Improvisational skills welcome but not required. A variety of dialects and  characters
a definite plus. Stage experience a given as these shows are  book heavy.

We welcome all ages over 18 but would ideally prefer individuals who  can
play 25-45.

Rehearsals held in Euclid generally on weekends. Pay is $100 per show
guaranteed.

If interested, please send headshot/current photo with resume/experience to
 email address in listing.

Killing Time Ltd.