[NEohioPAL] Altos and Sopranos wanted

Torif1 at aol.com Torif1 at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 23:07:18 PDT 2009

Hi!

Steppin' Out Ladies Show Choir is currently accepting new members!

These wonderful ladies sing and dance to songs from all eras and have great
fun performing for people in nursing homes, retirement communities and
civic events all over Northeast Ohio.

Currently we are accepting ladies with Soprano or Alto voice parts.  There
is a small audition, but nothing fancy.  You do not need to be a
professional!  We come from all walks of life.  The music we sing and dance to is also
great fun.  It begins as a familiar tune, but is arranged to give it an
interesting kick.

Practice evenings are Wednesdays at Olmsted Community Church at 7:30 pm.
We volunteer our time and all of our proceeds go to benefit the Rocky River
Senior Center this year.

If you or know someone who would like to be a part of this wonderful group,
please call our business manager, Carol Silvay, at 216-251-9596.

Let's have some fun!

Vicki Fritzman
440-930-4782