[NEohioPAL] We're Here, All Year!

Akron Design & Costume Co. info at akrondesign.com
Thu Oct 8 08:12:56 PDT 2009

Hello NEOpal,

We costume many of your theater shows and we wanted to remind you that
we are here for Halloween too :-)

As a year round costume company, we are so appreciative of our local
theaters, both community and professional. We love designing costumes
that sparkle and shine on your stages!

We are still fighting the 30-day Corporate Halloween Stores that
disappear Nov 1st and do not provide theater quality makeup, wigs, hats,
& garments year round.

Many independent stores have gone out of business across the country due
to the loss of sales at Halloween because of these temporary stores,
along with Wal-Mart's Halloween empire.

Take a look in Akron Life & Leisure this month, they did a wonderful
spread on our company. Ohio Magazine and the Suburbanite newspaper also
mentioned our unique creations this month.

Let us know if you need anything this season and if not, we'll see you
for your plays & musicals!

Thank-you again for your patronage of the arts, we couldn't be here
without you.

Have a safe & fun Halloween,

Rob Lehr
Marketing Director