[NEohioPAL] Audition for TV Spot

Sarah Austen sausten at trgreality.com
Thu Oct 8 14:04:46 PDT 2009

TRG Reality is accepting talent submissions for a  TV spot that may be
aired nationally.

We are casting two men and a woman. Please see the description below
for talent specifications:

Men

Age: 20-30
Race: Any
Height: Any
Body Type: Any
Additional Requirements: We are looking for two men who are
attractive, but do not look like fashion models. The chosen talent
will have a knack for comedic timing and facial expression.

Female

Age: 18-30
Race: Any
Height: Any
Body Type: Thin and fit.
Additional Requirements: We are looking for one woman with an amazing
body and a face to match. The look we are shooting for is every man's
fantasy- the "unattainable" type. Wardrobe will most likely show an
exposed midriff, so an amazing mid-section is a must.  This is a non
speaking role, but the chosen talent will need to act sexy.

Deadline for submissions is Tuesday, October 13th, so please email
your headshot, resume and links to any of your prior work to talent at trgreality.com
  as soon as possible for consideration.

Any talent submitting their information must be available to shoot on
Saturday, October 24th.

If your headshot is selected, you will be contacted by the Studio
Producer, Sarah Austen, sent a copy of the script and notified of the
audition date. No calls to the studio will be accepted. If you have
questions, you may email them to the address listed above.
Compensation will be discussed if you are contacted for an audition.

This spot is going to be a lot of fun to make, so if you think you're
right for the part, send in your info right away!