[NEohioPAL] Personal Training: Fitness For Actors

Eric Lualdi ericjlualdi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 08:12:19 PDT 2009

"Eric Lualdi... delivers one of the best performances in this production.
Lualdi *jumps, leaps and moves with the skills of a well-trained gymnast*."
-David Ritchey, *West Side Leader* 8/6/09

   - Need to get into shape for a role?

   - Do you feel your physique is limiting your opportunities?

   - Would you like to have *more confidence* in your body and movement on
   stage?

If you answered yes to any of the above, I have a solution for you. I am an
AMF Certified Personal Trainer and a professional actor, giving me a unique
insight into how to best train the actor's body. I won't be doing things the
same way as the 'roided-out trainer at your local gym; I understand the
functional ability and emotional connection that your body needs, in
addition to physical training.

With emphasis in weight training, yoga, martial arts, and mind-body
connection, I can educate and motivate you to take your physique and career
to the next level.

With competitive rate and a clear understanding of your needs, I am ready to
help you *today*. Email me at ericjlualdi at gmail.com for a free consultation!

-Eric Lualdi

"The way we do anything is the way we do everything."