[NEohioPAL] Fine Tune Your Talent

Joanne Durante news at jfd.cc
Fri Oct 9 08:42:36 PDT 2009

If you are looking for a high-fun, low-stress opportunity to fine tune your acting talents, please consider joining us for our Fine Tuning Readers Theater program, which is held on the last Monday of each month. The location is Beans Coffee House at 121 Main Street on Chardon Square. Actors to arrive at 5:30 p.m.; audience arrives at 7 p.m. Out by 10 p.m.

In addition to new works by local performance writers, a short passage from one classic work will be included in each performance.

We are still casting some fun roles for the October 26th program - including Edgar Allen Poe, the male lead in Frost's Home Burial, the iconoclastic founding father Tom Paine, the brilliant British mathematician Alan Turing, two roles for adolescents, and two for young teens. Details on this month's program, roles, and scripts will be available at www.jfd.cc/FineTune/Main.htm before Sunday October 11th.

If you're interested in joining us, please e-mail Durante at jfd.cc with your stage experience, and a short note telling us what role(s) you are interested in reading. No photos please.

Thank you!

Joanne F. Durante
440.729.6481