[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Turns 15!

Something Dada info at somethingdada.com
Fri Oct 9 09:49:25 PDT 2009

Something Dada is honored to have received a proclamation from the City of
Cleveland, on the occasion of our 15th Anniversary!

This proclamation celebrates our longevity and the contributions we have
made to the city and its people by providing interactive entertainment and
laughter. It also highlights the groundbreaking precedent we set by becoming
the first permanent, and now the longest running, improv comedy troupe in
Cleveland.

Thanks to the City of Cleveland! And thanks to our fans who are the reason
we do what we do.

We hope to see you this Saturday for DADA XV, Something Dada's 15th
Anniversary!

Doors open at 8, show starts at 9:00. Tickets include food and drink. Tickets
are going fast, but there are still tickets available at
www.somethingdada.com.Get yours today!