[NEohioPAL] Please help,The Big Picture Production

Donna Williams donnam.williams at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:25:09 PDT 2009

Hello friends,

I recently learned about a situation in Ohio where in a town of only 12,000 people, 10,000 have lost their jobs after the shipping company DHL had left. I personally know that times are tough for most of us, but if I find myself in dire need I know I can fall back on my family or close friends. In this town of Wilmington they do not have that option as their family and close friends were also employed by DHL and now they find themselves in dire need as well.

Their story was reported on 60 minutes. Here is a link to the newscast, please take a moment to watch the video:

 http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4752321n&tag=related;photovideo

Please join us in helping in this difficult period. Clean out your closets, cupboards or garages, take a moment to make a difference, and pass along the word to your friends and families.

Attached is a flyer with all of the details for your convenience.

My friend Christina Grozik is also organizing a variety show in Wilmington over the Thanksgiving weekend and is looking for different volunteer acts (musicians, comedians, jugglers, dancers, etc.). Please feel free to pass along her contact information to anyone that you think may be interested in participating. Her email address is cgrozik at gmail.com

If anyone has any questions or wants to set up a time for a donation pick up, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.
All my best,
Donna

Donna Williams