[NEohioPAL] Actors needed for "Night at the Library!" - PAID - November 14

Mike Kraft narr8tor at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 08:57:59 PDT 2009

*Actors needed for "Night at the Library!" - PAID - November 14*

*Night at the Library* is a fundraiser for Friends of the Cleveland Public
Library.  The books are coming alive!  (Think "A Night at the Museum" only
at the library.)

We are looking for actors to come in
character to mingle with the crowd and perform.  We have engaged actors to
portray characters from Poe, Shakespeare and Dickens.  We would like some
additional characters from children's literature, etc.  Couples/groups are
also a great idea.  Some suggestions are:
*       Peter Pan, Tinkerbelle, Wendy or Captain Hook
*       Where's Waldo
*       Harry Potter
*       Miss Havisham from Great Expectations
*       Willy Wonka
*       Sir Lancelot
Or, if you have a character "ready to go," that would be wonderful.
Fees are negotiable and range from $50 to $175 for the night, depending on
the character and the extent of the performance.  As a non-profit
organization, we certainly welcome donations of time.  Also, if you would
like for us to provide publicity for your event in lieu of a fee for your
time, please let us know.

For more information, go to: http://www.friendscpl.org/

If you're interested in playing a part, please contact Mary Scelsi at
216.623.2821 by Wednesday, October 14.

friends at cpl.org
Mary Scelsi, Director
Friends of the Cleveland Public Library