[NEohioPAL] New musical theater class, costumes for sale, and more

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 06:38:00 PDT 2009

Alumni Diana Braun has returned after completing college to start a Monday evening Musical Theater class.

8-weeks Monday night class begins October 26 for ages 9-11.
Class size is limited so call to reserve your space today at 216-295-2222.

Looking for a costume that you can dance in??
We are holding our annual costume sale of gently used costumes and some items never worn.   Come during regular business hours or call ahead.

        Hope you can find something for your holiday pleasure.
Also check back at our website for information regarding our upcoming holiday performance December 5 and 6 at Tri-C.  Enjoy holiday music and dance performed all by local talent

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
Home of The Cleveland City Dance Company
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120
216-295-2222
www.clevelandcitydance.com