[NEohioPAL] Chair needed!

ypilarczyk at aol.com ypilarczyk at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 05:23:08 PDT 2009

Hello All-

I am in need of a 1950's or 1960's type vinyl kitchen chair for a production of Vital Signs at Chagrin Valley Little Theater. Metal frame, plastic/vinyl seat and back; I think they were usually red or gray. It will be used very gently. The production dates are Nov 6 through Nov 21 and I would be willing to pick it up. Would be willing to rent it if necessary, but borrowing would be even better!

I hope someone has one of these!? Please email a reply with a contact number.

Thank you!

Yvonne Pilarczyk?? ypilarczyk at aol.com