[NEohioPAL] NEOEA ROCK THE DAY HALLOWEEN BASH!!! BRING YOUR FRIENDS TO THE SCHOOL OF ROCK ON DAY OFF SCHOOL FOR SOME FUN!!!!

School of Rock, Highland Heights clevelandeast at schoolofrock.com
Wed Oct 14 14:35:02 PDT 2009

Rock and Roll is our heart and soul.  It's all about unbridled passion,
emotion and the ultimate expression of what it's like to feel totally alive.
The best way to learn music is to play music.  So even if you've never
picked up a guitar or have any clue what an E-chord is, from the moment
students step through the door, everyone is playing music , loud on
professional equipment with other musicians.  It's not just about playing an
instrument it's about playing on a team.  Every student learns how to play
with his or her fellow students.  By taking the focus off the individual and
creating a team dynamic, students will enjoy a more supportive and
motivating environment in which to learn.

Join us on Friday, October 16th at the Highland Heights location (299 Alpha
Park Highland Heights OH 44143)  from 2:00 to 5:00 for a "Sneaking out of
School, Rock & Roll Party and Open House".  The Headliners, our house band
will be performing, and refreshments will be served!  Don't forget to dress
up in your best Halloween Costume!!!

Anybody and everybody of all ages are invited to attend, to jam and TO HAVE
FUN!!!  This is the school you won't want to skip!!! This is also a great
opportunity to learn about our upcoming show seasons and see how we are
"Saving Rock and Roll one Kid at a Time!!"

The Paul Green School of Rock Music

20148 Detroit Road

Rocky River, OH 44116

440-333-7625