[NEohioPAL] An hour with Ed Blunt at Cleveland Public Theatre!!!! THIS SATURDAY 10/17 4-5 pm. FREE FREE FREE FREE!!!! Come and get inspired!

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 07:21:35 PDT 2009

Hi all! I wanted to share with you a fantastic opportunity passed on to me
by my friend/professor Holly Holsinger. Holly has been instrumental in
bringing the most wonderful motivational speaker, Ed Blunt, to talk to the
students of CSU.  He has helped many of us put into words and action our
plans for the future.  Now, because he's going to be in the area on
Saturday...he has agreed to give a one-hour workshop/presentation at CPT.

 Ed Blunt, grew up in Cleveland and went on to make it big in the acting
business, on Broadway with Denzel Washington, 2 movies with Spike Lee,
numerous mainstream TV and films, and so forth. Several years ago he gave it
all up to become a motivational speaker and he's been a great inspiration
to me and my students.

He's giving a free presentation this Saturday, 10/17 from 4-5pm at the CPT
Parish Hall. Please let me know if you can come and feel free to spread the
word to anyone who might be interested. For more information about what he
does, check out his website at www.bluntartistry.com.

Thanks again! Hope to see you there! It really is a worthwhile experience!!!

Denise Astorino
--
I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images
passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent