[NEohioPAL] Music stand?

Rita K rpk59 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 18:37:47 PDT 2009

Hey! Does anyone have an older music stand? The black kind, adjustable, no open metal work... just the utilitarian kind used by school orchestras and choirs for the last hundred years or so...
If you have one (just one) in decent shape (no rust... not a lot of nicks and such...) I'd like to buy it from you. I don't mind if the school/church/choir is spray painted on...I'll probably repaint it anyway. (It's a birthday present for someone.)
Let me know? Thanks!
Rita