[NEohioPAL] Do you love to sing?

amirwin at roadrunner.com amirwin at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 16 07:39:48 PDT 2009

Do you love to sing?

Join Legacy Family Singers for the Christmas Season!  We are looking for singers of all ages, children ages 8 and up, teens, and adults to sing in our concert in Berea on Friday, December 11th. This SATB inter-generational chorus sings to promote the importance of music education and is an outreach of Legacy in Education.

New members are welcome to join us beginning Tuesday, October 20th or 27th at 7:00pm.  We rehearse at Olmsted Community Church in the music room. Individuals are welcome, but this is also a family friendly group.  Consider joining with a child or grandchild!

Register now to have music available for you at our next rehearsal by responding via e-mail to amilegacy at roadrunner.com or by calling Legacy in Education at 440 846 0973.