[NEohioPAL] VYNE ENTERTAINMENT/UNIVERSAL DISTRIBUTED ARTIST, DAVE ROSS, PERFORMING LIVE 11/7

**LIV MUSIC MGT livmusicmanagement at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 13:42:47 PDT 2009

*PLEASE POST:
*
*We are extremely excited to introduce to you, Dave Ross from Thompson,
Ohio. He is the hottest up and coming new musician around. In just the last
3 months since his single has been released, he was picked up for
distribution through UNIVERSAL in Canada. They love him there and are
playing his single on a  few Top 40 AC Major Radio Stations.  He just shot
his MUCH MUSIC video and that will be released before the end of the year. (
all footage was shot in Downtown Painesville on Main Street. The City
Managers office officially called him they're** Hometown Musician when he
recently performed at Taste Of Painesville Sept 3 )

 "SOMEWHERE NEW " can be found on all Major Paysites( ex: iTunes, Amazon,
Verizon, 1Italia, HotTopic and more ) as well as Ringtones. Since he has a
Major Label deal through DEVYN RECORDS/VYNE ENTERTAINMENT, his career is
moving along quite rapidly. He has been submitted for over a dozen Major
Movies including a few for Disney and VH1.
We are now booking him shows in Ohio as well as PA and Canada.

His music has a real raw energy to it and his lyrics are moving because they
come from personal experience. ( His personal journey includes
survivingchildhood Leukemia at
only 2 years of age! We are partnering with local agencies to spread hope to
others and give back.)
   Please check out his myspace site at www.myspace.com/davemross
<http://www.myspace.com/DAVEMROSS>.
  His sound has been compared to The Fray, John Mayer and ColdPlay.

* *FOR BOOKING INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT
    PERFORMING LIVE 11/7 @ 6PM

SEEKERS IN MIDDLEBURG HTS

$ 4 COVER

WITH SPECIAL GUEST