[NEohioPAL] Berko review: THE ALICE SEED (Cleveland Public Theatre), preview: 'no CHILD' (CPT)

Alison Garrigan unseelyprincess at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 09:58:01 PDT 2009

I would respectfully like to offer the following correction:  The role of
Paul, the local law-enforcement officer in THE ALICE SEED, is actually
portrayed by Michael Andrews-Hinders, not Joseph Milan.  Joe is indeed in
the play, and is very good--but he is not in this role.

Thank you,
Ali Garrigan

--
"I'm not creepy...I'm precious.  Oh wait...I guess I AM creepy."