[NEohioPAL] Cleveland IndieClub need a new hosting place

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Oct 19 12:01:33 PDT 2009

Hey everyone, I am in search of another place that we can call home for our
monthly meeting for Cleveland IndieClub, preferred place should have plenty
of easy parking, a screen or large tv for videos, a dvd player that is
hooked with good audio sound, and can sit between 20-40 people and if you
have drinks/food for sale, it's great, the meeting is usually the 3rd Sunday
of each month and it can last from 1.5 hours to 3 hours (depending how much
people want to mingle afterward). We prefer the location to be donated in
exchange of people spending $ at the location, please let me know, thanks.

Johnny Wu
Producer/Director/Editor/Wire-Stunt
www.mdifilm.com
www.rapturethemovie.com
www.thegummingzombie.com

President
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans" and OCA
Image TV Magazine on iTunes
www.ocagc.org

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub