[NEohioPAL] FOR SALE - Electric-Fired Econo Kiln

Fran Storch fstorch at beckcenter.org
Tue Oct 20 10:12:52 PDT 2009

Beck Center for the Arts is offering FOR SALE a used, electric-fired,
ECONO Kiln.

It is a 1Phase, 240 amp, and 3.5 kilowatt kiln with a Dawson Kiln
Sitter.

External measurements are 31"X 28".

Cost: $350

Please contact Susan Gallagher at sgallagher at beckcenter.org or
216.521.2540 x13.

REGISTER NOW for 2nd session of Fall Classes...begin week of October 26

Did you know that the Beck Center offers more than 140 classes in dance,
music, theater, visual arts, and creative arts therapies from early
childhood to adult? We are one of the largest arts education facilities
in the region!

Classes are scheduled on a semester basis, but we do offer two sessions
in early childhood and visual arts. Our second session of the Fall 2009
semester begins the week of October 26. Sample classes: Kids-N-Tunes,
Kids-N-Dance, After School Artists, Digital Art, Painting, and many
more.

For a list of all classes, visit www.beckcenter.org or call 216.521.2540
x10.

Located at 17801 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood, the Beck Center for the
Arts is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization that offers professional
theater productions on two stages, arts education programming in dance,
music, theater, visual arts, early childhood, and creative arts
therapies for special needs students, and gallery exhibits featuring
local and regional artists.

Posted by:

Fran Storch

Beck Center for the Arts