[NEohioPAL] Guest Speaker for Animation Summer Camp NEEDED

Bernie Van Tilburg bvantilburg at cvccmediatech.com
Tue Oct 20 07:28:14 PDT 2009

I need a guest speaker for a summer camp called "Toon Time" at Cuyahoga
Valley Career Center.  The camp takes place the week of June 21-25th,
daily from 8a-2p. The kids will be making a 2D animated short using Flash
CS4.

I would only need an hour of your time.  I am looking for a working
professional who does either 2D or 3D animation to give some idea of the
industry to 7th, 8th, and 9th graders.  This is unpaid.

I know that this is a long way out, but I need to pencil someone in for
planning purposes.  If you are at all interested please contact me.  We
can be flexible with the time.

Bernie Van Tilburg
Media Technology Instructor
Cuyahoga Valley Career Center