[NEohioPAL] New iPod Touch can record, too

Patrice Caine pcaine at berea.k12.oh.us
Tue Oct 20 08:23:36 PDT 2009

If you need to practice your lines, or your vocals, "there's an app for that"!

Wifi

"Apps" for almost anything you'd like to do- (count calories, listen to digital radio, , choose the right wine, play games, iTunes downloads, keep up with the latest news, text for free) You name it, it's available here.

As compensation for a summer long workshop, my school district gave me the newest 3rd generation iPod Touch, 8GB.

I have an iPhone, and have no need for this Touch.

All original package wrapping and inserts are complete and untouched.

My price =    $ 160.00
The MSRP = $199.00

Call         216-543-2172
or email   teachcaine at aol.com