[NEohioPAL] Halloween shows for both kids and adults at CVLT this weekend!

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre cvlt at cvlt.org
Wed Oct 21 14:22:01 PDT 2009

  Chagrin Valley Little Theatre

    */A Murder of Scarecrows <http://www.cvlt.org/80thSeason/scarecrows.php>
    a comedy thriller by Pat Cook/*

    * Fridays & Saturdays at 8 PM
    through October 31 *

*Directed by Jerry Jaffe *

Gerald and Christine Dandridge always give a Halloween party for their
friends. This year, however, they've moved the party to their country
house, a nice little fixer upper with all the modern conveniences. The
house also happens to have a haunted scarecrow (at least that's the
story that came with the house). The scarecrow has stood in front of the
house in the garden for untold years... but on the night of the party,
it goes missing. That is, until the lights go out.

This chilling comedy is the perfect Halloween seasonal fare and is sure
to have you laughing on the edge of your seat!

*TICKETS*
$16 regular admission, $12 students/seniors

*COME IN COSTUME ON
OCTOBER 30 or 31 and get in for just $8!*

Tickets by phone or online /at no extra charge!/
Call 440-247-8955 or visit
http://www.cvlt.org/80thSeason/scarecrows.php

    */Ghosts, Goblins & Gobbledygook
    <http://www.cvlt.org/80thSeason/ghostsgoblins.php>
    our annual Halloween show for kids! /*

    *Saturday & Sunday at 2 PM
    October 24 - 25 *

*Directed by Robert Fortlage *

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre's annual Halloween production of /Ghosts,
Goblins & Gobbledygook/ returns to our Main Stage on Saturday and
Sunday, Oct. 24th and 25th!

Intended for little ones ages 3-8, the show features short plays by our
Youth Theater, a costume parade for kids on the stage (parents, bring
your cameras!), Halloween cookies, candy treats, and prizes for everyone!

*TICKETS
* $7 all seats

Tickets by phone or online /at no extra charge!/
Call 440-247-8955 or visit
http://www.cvlt.org/80thSeason/ghostsgoblins.php

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is generously funded by Cuyahoga County
residents through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture. The Ohio Arts Council
helped fund this program or organization with state tax dollars to
encourage economic growth, educational excellence and cultural
enrichment for all Ohioans.

  CVLT.org - 440.247.8955