[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Gives XV Thanks

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Wed Oct 21 09:27:51 PDT 2009

Something Dada would like to send out a huge mushy thank you to everyone who helped make our 15th Anniversary such a success! From the generous donations to the overwhelming attendance, it was a night to remember (and we do remember most of it, before we all got to the bar!)

We were super pleased to see so many of our fans come out to help us celebrate. After all, you the fans are why we do what we do. Improv comedy is pretty non-functional without an enthusiastic audience with whom to interact. (It's difficult to elicit suggestions from a wall.)

You can prevent us from talking to architectural elements and help Dada persevere for another 15 years by coming out to check out a show! Since every show is different, every single time, whenever you visit it's like discovering Dada all over again. Dada performs Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 (except for next Saturday, Halloween. We like trick or treating.)

Something Dada. The trick and the treat.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times at The Tower Press Building:

Friday October 23, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday October 24, 2009
8:00 PM

Friday October 30, 2009
8:00 PM

Tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada is also available for private functions. From company holiday parties to corporate team building events to birthday celebrations, Something Dada can provide uniquely hilarious entertainment that will give your guests an evening they will never forget. Each event is customizable to the needs of your group.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114