[NEohioPAL] Ready to take your training to the next level?

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 12:07:18 PDT 2009

Taking your acting career to the next level?

Want to gain some film contacts and industry contacts?

Eager to learn the Meisner technique?

Look no further than The Houde School of Acting!---First class Free.

"First as a college student, then as a professional actor, I searched for a professional, and knowledgeable acting teacher within the Cleveland area.  Upon finding Ms. Morris-Houde, I was extremely happy.  I have been fortunate to study at some of the top acting training programs in the world, including the Interlochen Arts Academy, and the British-American Drama Academy in London.  From this experience, I can vouch that the school offers world-class training, and I feel extremely fortunate to have found the school myself."
Alannah McCarthy

"hey Jessica. Thank you so much. I really enjoyed class, and i am thrilled that you were able to identify my fatal flaw right away and nail it so perfectly. I have been struggling with that for years and it's SO frustrating. I feel like if I can finally fix it I can really reach all of my potential. I'm so excited to work on it. Thank you!" Sarah Edwards

"The houde school school of acting allows the actor to reach inside and reveal truthfully their complex inner self.....Jessica's authentic love for the art of acting and her students makes the school a welcoming home to study."~HSA Student, Channing Jackson

"Jessica facilitates a learning environment that is both fun and professional.  Her passion for teaching and for the Meisner Technique shows during every class.  It is such a
privilege to have someone with her extensive knowledge and experience teaching classes in our area." ~Advanced Student, Kurt Yue

    Taught by former L.A. Playhouse West's advanced teacher, Jessica Houde-Morris, you will receive training passed by Sanford Meisner to Robert Carnegie and finally to Jessica Houde-Morris.  A school completely devoted to the Meisner technique, Ms. Houde-Morris teaches exactly as she, and her mentor, Robert Carnegie, taught at Playhouse West.

     Defined as "Living truthfully, under imaginary circumstances," the Meisner technique focuses upon concentration through dramatic actions, and emotional openness with ones partner.
      To receive more information, please visit the school's web site, www.houdeschoolofacting.org, or e-mail the school at houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com.  Classes are held at 1777 Coventry Road, Cleveland Heights, Ohio, 44118, on Monday's (11:00P.M.-1:00P.M. and 7:00P.M.-9:00 P.M.,) Wednesday's (6:30P.M.-8:30 P.M.,)Thursday's(7:00-9:30P.M.) and Saturday's (11:00P.M.-1:00P.M.) also Saturday's children's class(2:30P.M.-4:00P.M.), and Monday's 4:30P.M.-6:00P.M.)