[NEohioPAL] Actor or Actress needed for comedic role over Halloween Weekend

HMP hmpevents at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 25 19:11:26 PDT 2009

Due to last minute changes... We are seeking an actor or actress for Halloween Weekend.
You must be funny.  You must be able to spend the night both Friday and Saturday night.
Your meals and room will be provided.
You will also be paid fairly.
Preference will be given to actors or actresses we have worked with before.
You must provide references that will vouch for your reliability and skill.
Time is of the essence!  We look forward to your reply.