[NEohioPAL] ReelMoviekids.com

cindy hamlin just1cw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 21 10:31:06 PDT 2009

My daughter has been a student/actor with Reelmovie kids now for about 6 months and truly loves the program! This is something that you wont find anywhere else.The kids really get to make a movie and experience what its like to be on the big screen just like in Hollywood. JW Myers has brought us "HOLLYWOOD" right here to our hometown ! We cant thank him enough for all the fun and laughter she has experienced with this program.