[NEohioPAL] Tri-C Metro Studio Theatre Production

Manphred Perry fjpziggy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 03:39:53 PDT 2009

Cuyahoga Community College's Metro Studio Theatre Production Opens Nov. 5

Theresa Rebeck's NEW play Our House, directed by Frederick Perry

November 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14 at 8pm

November 8 & 15 at 2pm

Tickets: $10 general admission, $8 students and seniors

NOTE: Adult language - No children under 14 will be admitted.

A rising TV news anchor is tripped up by her own ambition when she covers a
hostage crisis.  Theresa Rebeck skewers the trend toward TV news as
entertainment and TV news anchors as ambitious media stars.  Morphing
swiftly from comic to catastrophic, Rebeck's biting wit and gift for social
satire raises Our House to the lofty theatrical territory shared by her
earlier plays Mauritius, The Scene, The Water's Edge, Bad Dates and Spike
Heels.

Cast Includes:

Kevin Scheid                      WES

Iris Figueroa                       JENNIFER RAMIREZ

Charles Weyer                 STU

Darryl Truitt                        MERV MASTERSON

Kimberly Simbeck            ALICE STILES

Fadra Norman                   SANDRA GRIGSBY MD

Daniel Taylor                      VINCE

Mladen Sarin                     DREW MARINO