[NEohioPAL] Order FREE tickets! Jim Snively opens for Firefall's Larry Burnett

Lenne lenne1218 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 07:17:35 PDT 2009

pickrjm at aol.com to tykellogg, gary.l.nelson
show details 11:54 PM (10 hours ago)

*9:00PM, this Saturday, October 31 at Wilbert's...
*
I've been asked to open for one very cool 70's guy: Larry Burnett of
FIREFALL, the late 70's phenom band.  Larry wrote many of their tunes
including their breakaway single "Cinderella".  Larry is the real deal.  His
peers are many of the legends from that period. Check out
www.firefall.com/history.asp to see what I mean.  He has jammed with
everybody!

Wilbert's is located at *812 Huron Rd.* in downtown Cleveland. Tickets are
$10.00 at the door, BUT, I can get you *FREE TICKETS if you CONTACT ME
before 7pm, on Saturday, October 31st* . Come alone...bring a friend...bring
a group...bring your friend's group...all your tickets are free!   Just make
sure I know by 7:00pm.   That will give me time to get your name on the
"magic list" at the door before the show starts.   Call me at 216-409-1011
or e-mail me at pickrjm at aol.com.

I'll be playing at 9:00 followed by Larry Burnett at 10:00. Come and share
this honor with me and give Larry Burnett a warm welcome.

 I'll see you there,  'Til then keep it in tune.

My name is Jim "LooseChange" Snively and I thank you.
www.myspace.com/jimsnively