[NEohioPAL] FODfest Friends of Daniel Pearl, looking for more musicians

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 28 15:21:50 PDT 2009

--- On Wed, 10/28/09, Sally Michael Keyes <sally at fodfest.org> wrote:

From: Sally Michael Keyes <sally at fodfest.org>
Subject: Re: FODfest
To: "Evie Morris" <bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 10:18 AM

Hi there,

Yes  - these are all good questions and I do
believe Jordan or Todd will be in touch with you about this, if they haven't
already.  What I can tell you from seeing the FODfest performance here in
Great Barrington is this....there were many performers scheduled as it is the
home base for Todd, probably over 50 people total and all ran very smoothly -
there were group songs with everyone on stage and there were solo artists who
did their thing while others on stage watched and there were small groupings of
performer who don't usually play together. There were mikes and electric
connections. There was a piano which several people played.  I think the
best thing for you would be be to go to the web site and watch the videos from
last year's tour.  It will give you a good idea of the run of each
performance and of course all are different as the musicians are
different.  Somehow Todd pulls all this together night after night in
different venues - it is a wonderful thing. I know they are looking for more
musicians for the Cleveland date - maybe you can let others know and get them
signed up?

Hope this helps,

Sally