[NEohioPAL] CASTING: Reality-Style TV Spot

Don Pavlish via-neopal at donpavlish.com
Wed Oct 28 22:34:19 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm casting for a series of reality-show-style TV spots featuring
genuine people selling their jewelry, coins or silverware.

We're looking for people who actually have gold, silver or platinum
items that they'd be willing to sell on-camera and be interviewed
about their experience.  We'll pay a competitive price for their items
as well as additional compensation for appearing in the commercial.

Some examples of the kind of people and stories we're looking for:
  - Someone looking to sell an engagement ring from a previous
relationship.
  - Someone with rolls of quarters or half dollars from the 1950s or
early 1960s -- these are worth several times face value today due to
silver content.
  - Someone -- particularly an elderly person -- who has broken gold
jewelry they'd like to sell.
  - A family who needs money for the holidays and has an old silver
tea set they inherited just gathering dust somewhere.
  - Someone who would like to sell their items for an interesting
reason -- perhaps to help finance a new business or to start college.

The above are just a few examples.  Basically, if someone has precious
metal jewelry, coins or silverware to sell and would be interested in
being in the commercials, we're interested in talking to them.

While actors and performers are welcome to take part, I do want to
stress that we're looking to tell real stories with these spots.  The
commercials won't be scripted or faked.   Participants would
authentically need to own gold, silver or platinum items that they'd
be willing to sell on-camera.

If you're interested or would like to learn more, please drop me a
line at casting at pavlishgroup.com

Also, we'll pay a finder's fee of $150 to anyone who refers someone to
us whom we end up casting.  So if you know of somebody who might be
interested -- family, friend, neighbor, etc. -- please let me know and
have them contact me.

		thanks,
		- Don Pavlish
		casting at pavlishgroup.com