[NEohioPAL] A Raisin in the Sun this weekend!

Nina Glover ninaglo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:48:32 PDT 2009

We Are Chosen Drama Ministry of New Spirit Revival Center is proud to
present Lorraine Hansberry's classic play,
*A Raisin in the Sun, *directed by award winning actress, Nina Domingue.

Set on Chicago's South Side, in the 1950s, *A Raisin in the Sun* revolves
around the dreams and conflicts within three generations of the Younger
family. As they grieve the death of Walter, Sr. and await an insurance check
for $10,000, Mama dreams of moving to a new home in a better neighborhood.
Walter Lee, has other plans, however. He wants to buy a liquor store and
Beneatha dreams of medical school. Turmoil, betrayal and ultimately
restoration and love are explored as we watch the Younger family and their
heroic struggle to retain dignity in a harsh and changing world in this
timeless play that remains a source of hope and inspiration.

When: October 30th, and 31st @ 7:30pm
and November 1 @ 4pm

Where: The Civic Conference and Event Center 3130 Mayfield Rd, Cleveland
Hts, OH

How much: $10

Starring:

Michael May as Walter Lee
Eva Withers-Evans as Mama
Nicole Haugabrook as Beneatha
Pamela Morton as Ruth
Aaron Calafato as Mr. Lindner
Nathan Lily as Asagai
Ronald Young, Jr. as George
Devin Davis as Travis

Directed by Nina Domingue

Call 216-397-0987 or 216-381-3220 for more info
or log onto www.radio1000.org to purchase tickets
tickets may also be purchased at the door!