[NEohioPAL] Guitar/Bass/Banjo Teacher Available Cleveland Eastside

dan shramo shramo at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 13:30:09 PDT 2009

I am seeking guitar students who love music and are self motivated. I also teach beginner Banjo and electric Bass. I teach at Motter's Music Center on Mayfield Rd from 4-8pm Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays. I also teach private lessons from my home in the evenings and afternoons. Contact me via email at shramo at yahoo.com
or call 216-269-8203.

Currently I have 2 time slots available at Motter's Music. Tuesday at 6pm and 6:30pm