[NEohioPAL] TV Commercial Location Search for "Odd Couple" Looking Apartment

matthew T. fftmf at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 31 08:21:06 PDT 2009

Hello
We are in need of a Location for a TV Commercial that Will shoot in Cleveland Next week. This is a spot for COMCAST CABLE and has well know celebrities in it. (I can go into detail if you have a location for us to look at)
This spot will be a parody of "The Odd Couple". The directors treatment note about the Location: "We need a dated looking apartment kind of like the one in the show. Big enough to shoot in. Lobby/elevator area. Exterior old apt. building.  New York or Chicago looking. City streets around apt. Although the time is "now -- 2009 -- we want it to have a dated feeling."
If you are not familiar with the show you can view this for reference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af1h4ibpKJA
If you have a possible location please email reference photos to fftmf at hotmail.com, if you cant take reference shots please just email us a note. If you have some of what the treatment speaks of but not all that is also fine, we may have to shoot at multiple locations
If you have a possible location we think will work we would set up a time for one of the local location scouts to come shoot more photos. If your location is chosen we would do a location contract that specifies the amount of money you will receive, and when the commercial will need access to the location. You would also be provided with a certificate of insurance which indemnifies you from any harm.
This commercial is being produced by a well know production company based in Los Angeles but staffed with a majority Cleveland based crew. All involved are professional and treat locations as if they were their own property.
Best Regards,
Matthew T. Location Manager
matthewt.netfftmf at hotmail.com