[NEohioPAL] Apartment for rent in Lakewood.

Chris Stafford mathwiz13 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 07:26:14 PST 2009

I moved out of my apartment in Lakewood, Ohio in early October so that
I could move in with my wife in Bowling Green.  The apartment is
currently vacant, and my landlord is looking to re-lease it.  I'm
motivated to try and help him, since I am on the lease until either
June 1st, or someone else leases it.

The apartment is located on Phelps avenue in Lakewood, and is
convenient to both downtown Cleveland, and I-90, and is a short walk
from  the Beck Center for the Arts.

A few specs on the apartment:

1 bedroom
1 bathroom
Cable-ready

I lived there for a little over a year, and was very happy with the
apartment.  As I stated earlier, I moved because things worked out
with my job such that I could live with my wife after we got married,
otherwise I would still be living there.

Please send any inquiries to my email, mathwiz13 at gmail.com

Thanks!