[NEohioPAL] MOB INC NOW PROVIDING PROFFESIONALLY MADE MOVIE POSTERS, AS WELL AS FOR EVENTS & PLAYS

Joey Asfarazuno wizeguy12000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 17:47:52 PST 2009

Are you looking to add that professional touch to your upcoming Indie movie, play, or event?  Well we here at MOB INC have the answer...Why not kick your event up major notches by having a poster made for your movie, show or function?  We at MOB INC can provide you with a professionally made poster that is equivalent to those you would see at a movie theater at a fraction of the cost.  For a few examples of our work you can see our current posters of upcoming shows at our web site by visiting WWW.1mobinc.com contact info is also on our site.  Thank you for your time