[NEohioPAL] Apartment for rent in Lakewood!

Chris Stafford mathwiz13 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:40:22 PST 2009

It's me again.  I had advertised for an apartment in Lakewood, Ohio
earlier this week.  A couple people emailed me asking for the same
information, which has shown me that my previous posting was woefully
inadequate.

So here's the updated information:

1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment in Lakewood, Ohio
Convenient to both downtown and I-90, within walking distance of the
Beck Center for the Arts
I paid $560 a month in rent, with a $560 deposit
Landlord pays for water; leaser responsible for electric and gas
Street parking only
Gas heat
Stove, dish-washer, refrigerator, garbage-disposal are all included
Apartment is on floor 1.5; it's above the basement, which is half
aboveground, half belowground
In-building storage locker is provided

As I stated previously, I moved out at the beginning of October in
order to live with my wife in Bowling green.  I was very happy with
the apartment while I was living there, but needed to relocate, so was
forced to leave.