[NEohioPAL] OLIVER! AT HEIGHTS YOUTH THEATRE THIS FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY

Pamela Fine olydia78 at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 4 13:01:26 PST 2009

Heights Youth Theatre
presents

OLIVER!

directed by Nathaniel Motta

Adapted from the Dickens novel Oliver Twist, this treasure of the musical theater repertoire is the story of Oliver, a workhouse orphan who is sold to an undertaker, runs with a gang of pick-pockets, and who ultimately finds his family.  With such timeless songs as
"Where is Love", "Consider Yourself", and "As Long As He Needs Me" among others, this musical is a classic that has been enjoyed
by theater-goes for almost fifty years, and will sure to be a hit with your family.

Friday,  November 6, 7 PM
Saturday, November 7, 2 PM ***
Sunday,  8, 2 PM
all performances are at

Wiley Middle School
2181 Miramar Road
University Heights, Ohio 44118

Box office will open 45 minutes before the show

Tickets~

$8 for children
6 and under/seniors

$9 general admission

Cash or check only

www.heightsyouththeatre.org

Heights Youth Theatre programming is made possible by the generous support of the residents
of Cuyahoga County through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture, Eaton Charitable Fund,
The Ohio Arts Council and Target

***HYT will be accepting food donations in the lobby for Heights Emergency Food Center at
our Saturday, November 7, 2:00 PM performance of OLIVER!

Heights Emergency Food Center "wish" list for donations includes:

*Baby food- very low supplies!!!!
*Soup, dry or canned
*Beans, dry or canned
*Canned vegetables and fruit

Heights Emergency Food Center (HEFC) is a non-profit corporation, staffed by volunteers to provide for people in emergency situations. HEFC opened in October of 1981 with the aid of the Heights Interfaith Council. They began by serving nine families that month and now provide more than 575 families with a three day supply of food once a month. Please pass the word on to any of your friends or family members who may be attending the performance that day.
We hope to have a nice supply- please help pull a few items together so we can pass on
some "Food Glorious Food"!