[NEohioPAL] Cleveland For Cleveland

wingedheartproductions at gmail.com wingedheartproductions at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 10:27:32 PST 2009

WHP is currently looking for donations from local businesses for our November 15th benefit.

There will be a silent auction/raffle featuring local vendor's goods and services.  We are currently seeking more willing restaurants/bars/theatres/businesses to donate gift cards, tickets, whatever you can to promote your company and what you do!

Sponsors on board already are Union Cafe/Bounce Nightclub, Melt Bar and Grilled, Johnny Mango, The Studio, Audiblethread, Twist Social Club, Sue and Ken Mullett and Sports Heritage Publishing.

Contact Zac Hudak to make a donation.
216.526.1084
WingedHeartProductions at gmail.com
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile