[NEohioPAL] short film november 13-15

David Blakeslee ddblakeslee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:11:58 PST 2009

Student film being shot for senior thesis for cleveland state university.

I am shooting an 18 minute film on film  the weekend(s) of november 13 -15
and and 20-22( if necessary) around the cleveland area. This is a student
film so I am unable to pay you but this film will be sent to festivals and
it is actually being shot on 16mm film. I would appreciate as much help as
possible. Please send headshot and experience in email. Thanks. David
Blakeslee

I am still in need of an actor playing the part of james in my film. I would
prefer an older male 40-60 of any ethnicity. thanks
Dave