[NEohioPAL] Last Chance For Tickets To This Weekend's Murder Mystery Fundraiser For Workshop Players

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 19:41:46 PST 2009

Workshop Players Proudly Present

Murder Mystery Dinner Theater

November 6 & 7, 2009

*Reality Bites Back*

by Eileen Moushey

Directed by Pat Price

This is our second Murder Mystery Dinner Theater show with all that
wonderful audience participation.  We will again be at the Willow Creek Hall
in Sts. Cyril and Methodius Church at the corner of Meister Rd and Rt. 58.

The menu includes the church’s specialty, spaghetti and salad. Tim
Kiedrowski is providing cake for dessert.  There will also be a cash bar
offering wine and beer.

*Seating each night is absolutely* *LIMITED TO 101*, so don't hesitate to
make those reservations SOON!!!  The $25 ticket includes dinner and the
show.

Call 440-988-5613 to reserve tickets

ALL orders MUST be pre-paid, so follow up with a check to Workshop Players,
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH   44001.

Doors will open at 6 p.m.  Pre-show interactions with cast will begin at
6:30 p.m..

CAST:

Martin Duckworth           Greg Lavelle
Chip Corbett                    Dan Horning
Pete Fox                           Paul Nelson
Laurie Weiner                  Courtney Reising
Marsha Lang                    Kristina Rivera
Blake Whitby                   Claude Coller
Jude Tammy Bricker       Virginia Waratinsky

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"