[NEohioPAL] Sip Into the Holidays

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 15:02:21 PST 2009

 :
 Lakewood is Art/Artwood  & Friends of the Lakewood Commission on Aging Present the 3rd Annual……
SIP INTO THE HOLIDAYS
All proceeds from the evening will benefit programs administered to our seniors through the Lakewood Division on Aging

Saturday, December 5, 2009
7:00pm to 10:00pm
Local Girl Gallery
16106 Detroit Avenue Lakewood, OH
The evening will be highlighted by an auction of hand painted wine, martini, and champagne glasses designed by local artists.
 Appetizers and libations will be served. All proceeds benefit programs administered to our Lakewood Seniors through the Commission on Aging.
Tickets can be ordered online at www.artwoodohio.org  there is a suggested donation of at least $10.00 per ticket.

 Questions can be referred to Ruth Koenigsmark at rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com or 216.521.2894
Specials thanks to our Sponsors: Artwood, Nationwide Insurance of Lakewood, The Independent and the Mars Bar.
Coffee for this Evening will be provided by Family Haven