[NEohioPAL] In need of Holiday Entertainment?

Annabelle anney_richelle at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 8 15:23:21 PST 2009

With the Holiday Season fast approaching are you in need of holiday entertainment? Kismet A Cappella, a new group located in the Canton/Massillon area is looking for performance opportunities during the upcoming holiday season. We are a group of talent women who have a passion for music. This is a Women's A Cappella group with a great selection of holiday repertoire. We have prepared both traditional pieces as well as contemporary favorites.  If you are interested or have any questions please contact us at kismet_acappella at yahoo.com