[NEohioPAL] NCP Weekly Newsletter Nov. 11, 2009

North Canton Playhouse ncplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 10 11:05:50 PST 2009

WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
November 11th, 2009

A MAN CALLED PETER.......Opens this Friday evening!!  Based upon the life of Dr. .Peter Marshall, who became the chaplain of the U.S. Senate during the 40's...twice!
The production will be presented Nov. l3, l4, l5, 19,20,2l.  All shows at 8 pm except for the Nov. l5....matinee at 2:30 pm.
This is a Walsh University Genesius Drama Troupe production...
Reservations may be called into NCP office, walk ins are welcome!
Tickets $6.00 Adults, $4.00 under l2 and Walsh community is free with I.D.
WORKSHOPS  SELLOUT!!!

Our Halloween workshop productions of  THE NIGHT THEY STOLE HALLOWEEN were huge sellouts!!

These workshops are geared to children, ages 7 through l2, so be on the watch for our winter/spring workshops to begin after the first of the year. Lisa Paynter, the director, will announce the name of the production soon.

SHOWS IN REHEARSAL:

THE LITTLEST ANGEL...........working hard...rehearsals are  shaping up!
Girl Scout performance is beginning to fill up on Dec. 6 So make your reservations now!!

DISNEY'S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, JR........cast is definitely enthused and working hard!!

ENCORE PLAYERS....still rehearsing weekly as they have two shows to be performed in December in the community!!

COALITION FOR ANIMAL CONCERNS holding their Benefit Sale over again on Saturday, Nov. l4 from 10:00am – 5:00pm!!!
Due to the huge success last weekend, the Coalition is having a one day sale on Saturday.  Donations are being accepted....call Mary at 330-499-6511 or drop off that morning.
Sale is being held at the North Canton Playhouse Youth Theatre at 1210 S. Main St., in North Canton.
Time:
Volunteers are always welcomed....
No clothing or non-working electronics.

SPOTLIGHT ON YOUTH is continuing their outreach into several communities, including Stark and Summit Detention Centers.  Performances on social issues dealing with drugs and domestic violence are also being shown at Stark and Summit schools.
Our animal play will be performed at elementary schools in N. Canton this month.  This play is all about how to treat your pet....

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!!

Keep the Arts in your Prayers always!!

Brenton Cochran               Mary McManaway
Office Administrator          Artistic Director

AND check out our new website:  www.northcantonplayhouse.com