[NEohioPAL] Looking to earn extra money for the holidays?

April Needham act4film at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 15:25:04 PST 2009

I am looking for someone to do some marketing for me. This would be a part time position, flexible around your schedule. I am looking for someone with an outgoing personality, and has the knowledge to market and advertise well.
 I am an instructor, and I teach acting classes in film/media around the Cleveland area. This is a commision based position, and the earning potential depends on you! Earn $10-$20 every time you refer a student to me that signs up for my class! Just five students earns you $100!

Please contact me
April Needham
216-316-4239
act4film at yahoo.com