[NEohioPAL] Vintage Sofa or Love Seat Needed

JR Simons jovialities at windstream.net
Wed Nov 11 05:48:10 PST 2009

The Avon High School Drama Club will be presenting the classic comedy
/Arsenic and Old Lace/ on November 20, 21 and 22.  We are in the final
stages of completing our set and we are in need of a vintage-looking
sofa or love seat.  If anyone has a pre-1940s sofa or love seat that
they would permit us to borrow, we would greatly appreciate it.  I can
arrange pickup this weekend before we go into tech.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

J. R. Simons
Designer/Technical Director