[NEohioPAL] Also...

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 11 07:49:41 PST 2009

I just sent a reminder out yesterday to visit my website and sign up for my newsletter where I'm announcing my "Recession Special." It's my very own stimulus package - for me and for communities who want to hire me! www.noahbudin.com

However, I also wanted to mention that you can friend me on Facebook and find my Fan Page, and you can follow me on Twitter at noahbudin. That's apretty good deal because I hardly ever Tweet. But if you follow me, I'll Tweet just for you. I promise.

I also promise to send out my newsletter at irregular, unpredictable intervals.

Can't beat that.

Noah Budin
216-403-0384
www.noahbudin.com