[NEohioPAL] Al Diamond Phillips Rockin Christmas Live

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 10:04:04 PST 2009

Well it's that time again! Every year it seems like advertising for Christmas comes earlier and earlier, but if you don't jump on the opportunity you get left behind. I have tried to hold off as long as possible, but we are down to the last five weeks until Al Diamond Phillips Rockin Christmas Live at Williams on the Lake in Medina Ohio, December 19th.

There are some things that are different this year. In the past we have offered Dinner along with the show for one low price. However, we all understand that the economy has hit many of us very hard. So to offset the effects of the economy we have dropped the dinner this year, and are doing a show only. This drops the Ticket price from $35 down to $15. The Hall will however still have  a cash bar, and they are also providing desert at intermission.

For those who are still interested in making a night of it and adding dinner to their plans, we are talking to local restaraunts in order to provide you with that opportunity to to do so. At this Time the Corkscrew Saloon on Rte 18 in Medina, has stepped up and will be taking reservations. We will be adding a list of others soon. To get the latest info & ticket information go to www.aldiamondphillips.com/Christmasshow We will be updating regularly.

Thanks

Al