[NEohioPAL] Actors and Actresses Needed

Daiv Whaley DWhaley at fathomseo.com
Fri Nov 13 06:47:50 PST 2009

Fathom SEO, an Internet marketing firm who produces videos for client websites and the Internet, is seeking acting talent. Actors need to be college-aged young people who look and dress like contemporary young adults and college students. We are seeking 2 males and 6 females for this shoot.

Shoot #1:

Geeky, nerdish male college student
Sexy, hot, attractive female college student

Shoot #2:

Preppy male college student playing guitar
5 college-age females with differing styles of dress

Each actor will be paid $50 per video shoot.

To be considered for this shoot, please:

1. Send your headshot
2. Specify which part you think you fit or wish to try-out for.

Please send your headshots to dwhaley at fathomseo.com with the subject "Video Shoot"

Due to the large number of applicants we are expecting for this shoot, only those who are selected will be contacted. Actors will hear from Fathom within seven (7) days of contacting us. Thanks!